Office 365 is a subscription plan that include access to Microsoft Desktop Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the internet (cloud services).
There are a variety of plans and services available that include different service levels and applications, it is important that you select the right plan or combination of plans for your business.
Main Components of Office 365
- Hosted Exchange Business email, purchased per mailbox.
- Desktop Office Applications, Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote and Powerpoint.
- Online versions of the Desktop applications that work in a web browser.
- Sharepoint Online, also known as Onedrive for Business, 1TB per user.
Why Purchase from Qss IT?
- We can advise on what is most suited to you and tailor a subscription to suit your business requirements.
- We do the technical side of the migration to Office 365 – configuring your systems, migrating your data and providing the support and advice you will need.
- A member of our team manages the entire implementation process for you, from start to finish, running through the project step by step.
- We handle all renewals automatically so that you do not risk losing data by failing to renew your subscription.
- With an associated support service you can have the comfort of dealing with your trusted local partner and still leverage the flexibility and power of cloud services.
Why would you want to consider using cloud services and renting software?
- Anywhere access and collaboration
Real-time file sharing and editing. Instant messaging, web conferencing, and business communications powered by Microsoft Exchange.
- Larger mailbox storage.
With a 50GB mailbox you can store pretty much all the email you have ever wanted to keep.
- Recurring monthly subscription.
There’s no upfront cost and as your business changes you can increase or decrease the number of users subscribed. There is a one off data migration cost.
- Office 365 on Mobile devices.
You can access the information and resources you need anytime from any of these devices, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, iPhone, Windows Phone. You can install the Office Apps and work on your device as you can on your PC or Mac.
- Sync your mobile device
E-mail, calendar, contacts all work together, update a contact on your mobile and it will update across all your synced devices, without having to connect them to your PC.
- Reduce the risk of downtime.
Putting your e-mail in the cloud instead of on premise will prevent your whole business going down in the event of power outages, or office disaster. In addition Microsoft have a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- No More Server Maintenance
With Office 365 all server updates are automatically carried out by Microsoft, saving you time and money on IT infrastructure.
- No more licensing worries
Earlier versions of office had an upgrade cycle. Office 365 subscriptions can include desktop computer licensing which can be deployed company wide to PC’s or Macs so that everyone has the same version of Microsoft Office.
- Other services available.
SharePoint, Yammer, OneDrive and online meeting collaboration tools.