In 2001 Qss was started out of a desire to help and to help Bridgwater business achieve their goals with well managed and supported IT systems. As the company has grown the area covered has expanded to include Somerset: Bridgwater, Taunton, Weston Super Mare, Burnham on Sea, Glastonbury, Street, Cheddar.
Qss IT is a team of IT professionals characterised by our ability to learn how each client uses technology for their particular business and working this out and communicating with business owners in a way that is clear and understandable.
Today more than 300 people in small to medium size business, schools and Non Profit organisations in the South West rely on Qss IT Ltd as a trusted IT partner to support their computer systems. It is with a genuine sense of purpose and a desire to help that we fulfill our clients’ IT needs as well as serve our community.
Qss IT Ltd can offer a wide range of technology services and systems support and works across a range of business sectors including, Professional, legal and Accounting, Construction, Recruitment, Education, Engineering and Not for Profit organisations.
Community is a strong focus in Qss IT Ltd, we work hard for and invest in not for profit organisations, we believe these organisations carry out valuable work and so helping them to make their limited resource go as far as possible with Technology.
We currently work with:
- Gilead Foundations – Unlocking people, releasing potential
- Risdon Enterprises CIC – Farming with a purpose
- Farmlink – learning and education in the countryside
- Hill House Christian Centre – Residential Activity & Conference Centre
- Somerset Business Agency – leading county wide organisation set up to support individuals with career and personal development
Partners & Certifications