Don’t let accidents or hardware failures decide the fate of your company. Ensure its future with our cost-effective managed data protection strategies.
We recommend that every business should have a business continuity plan. Our solutions form a key component to every continuity plan provide both backup and disaster recovery options for every size of business with a range of storage sizes to accommodate different needs.
What is Data Backup?
Backup by definition is the ability to restore data to an earlier date in time when the file or folder is no longer available due to hardware failure, accidental or wilful deletion. The scale and complexity of any solution depends on the value of the data, how often files change on the system and the size.
- Robust backup policy should:Create an archive of data so upon discovery of a corrupted/deleted file it is possible to go back and recover from an earlier backup. (File copy or file sync does not provide this version history)
- Protect against the Crypto Locker virus which encrypts files and folders preventing recovery unless a ransom is paid to unknown parties.
- Provide the ability to recover the server storing the data.
- Automated – no one can forget to do it!
Do I need Disaster Recovery?
Should be considered by every business. In the event of a server failure, theft or a problem like fire or flood the business would be left without data on the email or file servers. Our Silver and above Solutions offer offsite backup replication which means that if the office suffers a disaster the server can be recovered from the offsite backup either to the office or run in the cloud if the office is no longer functional.
The key thing to consider with disaster recovery is how quickly do I need to get back up and running.
Faster recovery times require more equipment and software to achieve the higher level of service and so pricing is a factor of recovery time.
Our solutions provide a range of server recovery times from Next day right up to within 5 minutes of initiating recovery.
Qss IT Solutions
We offer a range of data recovery solutions operating automatically on a pre-set schedule providing peace of mind for you and your business.
- Basic file sync to cloud servers
- Cloud Backup of files and folders on a single laptop or PC
- Local and cloud Image backup of mission critical computers and servers
- Image cloud backup with recovery in minutes
Image based backup reduces the time taken to recover a failed server to full operation, this is great for local backup, replicate this offsite and it creates a disaster recovery plan for your server and its data.
Our services are based on best in class backup and disaster recovery software and services for physical, virtual, and hybrid environments.